Friday, January 7, 2011

Cruela DeVil Inspired Eye!

Okay, so this look is actually pretty easy. I watched a couple of tutorials and I really liked this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXd6qAJHDz4! I kinda added my own twist to the look.

Here's how I did it.

  1. I primered my eyes with UDPP and used NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk as a base.
  2. I covered my whole lid up to my brow bone with white eye shadow. I used my 88 Color Pallet by Coastal Scents.
  3. Then, using an angled brush, I dipped the tip in some water and brushed it in a dark green colored eyeshadow. I lined my upper lash with it.
  4. Then, I took a regular eye pencil and made Dalmation spots all over my eye lid up to my brow bone.
  5. Lastly, I lined my bottom lash with pencil and made an egyptian styled eye, then applied mascara.
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment