Sorry if it's a little hard to see. I did a simple pink smokey eye with my 88 Shimmer Pallet by Coastal Scents.
Wanna know how to do it?
- Primer your eyes first. I like using either the NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk or the Urban Decay Primer Potion. I have yet to use the Too Faced Eye Insurance.
- Take your angled eyeshadow brush or eyeshadow applicator and dip it in a light pink eyeshadow. Put it all over your lid to the crease.
- Then, take a dark gray or black eyeshadow and blend it in your crease and outer corner of your eye. I suggest using a blender brush and using small side to side movements to blend your eye shadow.
- As a highlight, take your blender brush and use a white or pale pink color eyeshadow above the black. Apply the white or pale pink from the crease to under your eye brow.
- Lastly, just add eye liner and mascara & you're good to go(: